Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.620 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 180% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,029,236 Dinar (1,659,177 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (40 minutes ago)