Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49851 DZD / AOA *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 116% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 680,701 Dinar (1,365,460 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)