Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.666 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 177% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,081,134 Dinar (1,623,801 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (43 minutes ago)