Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 DZD / AOA *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 136% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 871,579 Dinar (1,637,714 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 370,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)