Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 210% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,259,227 Dinar (1,894,113 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)