Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.665 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 190% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,088,661 Dinar (1,637,267 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)