Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 187% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,167,412 Dinar (1,756,684 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)