Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.499 DZD / ZMW
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 48% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 555,450 Dinar (48,304 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)