Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,230 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.702 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 555,727 Dinar (€4,721) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)