Cost of living comparison between Lisbon, Portugal and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,462 prices entered by 376 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.269 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 29% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 504,259 Dinar (€4,264) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)