Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,316 prices entered by 384 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.105 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 538,055 Dinar (€4,595) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (43 minutes ago)