Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.162 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 306,262 Dinar (Php141,670) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)