Cost of living comparison between Lipa City, Philippines and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.227 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 292,392 Dinar (Php131,308) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)