Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.214 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 338,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 241,880 Dinar (Php109,258) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $800 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 13,713 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (28 minutes ago)