Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.233 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 247,757 Dinar (Php110,962) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)