Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.186 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 302,031 Dinar (Php138,178) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)