Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.164 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 27% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 255,547 Dinar (Php118,086) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)