Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.083 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 50% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 416,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 209,207 Dinar (元13,008) in Linyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)