Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 431 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.431 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 717,987 Dinar ($6,561) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)