Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20888 DZD / CRC
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 374,864 Dinar (₡ 1,794,656) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)