Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20178 DZD / CRC
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 15% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 373,695 Dinar (₡ 1,852,014) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 324,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tétouan costs 2,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)