Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20154 DZD / CRC
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,124 Dinar (₡ 2,337,674) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)