Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19938 DZD / CRC
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 486,804 Dinar (₡ 2,441,594) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,236 (about 1 hour ago)