Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19618 DZD / CRC
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 19% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 423,662 Dinar (₡ 2,159,515) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 355,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)