Cost of living comparison between Limoges, France and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.180 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 42% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 575,364 Dinar (€4,869) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)