Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.868 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 516,652 Dinar (€3,803) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 358,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)