Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 695 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.818 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 31% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 533,055 Dinar (€4,524) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)