Cost of living comparison between Limassol, Cyprus and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 685 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.525 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 573,984 Dinar (€4,802) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)