Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.692 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 30% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 509,318 Dinar (S/. 15,579) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)