Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,831 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.740 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 34% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 546,116 Dinar (S/. 16,186) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)