Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,061 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.677 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 512,431 Dinar (S/. 15,216) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 100 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)