Cost of living comparison between Lima, Peru and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,474 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.367 DZD / PEN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 471,967 Dinar (S/. 14,582) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)