Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi vs Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16473 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 330,281 Dinar (2,005,013 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,828 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 34,000元 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $2,135 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 220 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,505 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)