Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16175 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 4% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 363,353 Dinar (2,246,444 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)