Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16393 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 323,142 Dinar (1,971,268 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)