Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15952 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 332,670 Dinar (2,085,415 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨26,429 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)