Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15062 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 15% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 333,611 Dinar (2,214,949 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)