Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15215 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 13% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 339,511 Dinar (2,231,422 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)