Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15995 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 382,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 337,281 Dinar (2,108,616 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)