Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15129 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 396,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 329,498 Dinar (2,177,947 Kwacha) in Lilongwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (30 minutes ago)