Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16342 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 6% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 322,638 Dinar (1,974,252 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)