Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 875 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16325 DZD / MWK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 369,559 Dinar (2,263,799 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 359,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)