Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20708 DZD / XAF
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 150% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 844,091 Dinar (4,076,193 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 337,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)