Cost of living comparison between Liberec, Czech Republic and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.430 DZD / CZK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 432,817 Dinar (97,702 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)