Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.279 DZD / CZK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 404,648 Dinar (76,658 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)