Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 855 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.192 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 526,042 Dinar ($4,818) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 368,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)