Cost of living comparison between Lexington, Kentucky, United States and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 109.980 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 618,951 Dinar ($5,628) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)