Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.569 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 582,151 Dinar ($5,313) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)