Cost of living in León, Nicaragua compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.717 DZD / NIO
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Nicaragua) is 11% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 363,565 Dinar (97,814 C$) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)