Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.105 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 104% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 764,446 Dinar (€6,528) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (35 minutes ago)