Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.762 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 101% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 785,711 Dinar (€6,729) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (44 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)