Cost of living comparison between Leipzig, Germany and Algiers, Algeria
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 358 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.269 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 517,192 Dinar (€4,373) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)