Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.822 DZD / PLN
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 373,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 311,772 Dinar (10,454 zł) in Legnica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (21 minutes ago)