Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.173 DZD / PHP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 294,610 Dinar (Php135,547) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)