Cost of living comparison between Le Mans, France and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 120.738 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 65% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 619,384 Dinar (€5,130) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)