Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.149 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 77% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 589,197 Dinar (€4,234) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)