Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.383 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 39% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 480,857 Dinar (€3,961) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kandy costs 2,500 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)