Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.629 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 38% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 507,182 Dinar (€3,632) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 367,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)