Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 634 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 128.973 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 652,773 Dinar (€5,061) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 422,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)