Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.848 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 405,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 306,239 Dinar ($2,813) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,728 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨12,900 (43 minutes ago)