Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.088 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 363,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 293,417 Dinar ($2,506) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)