Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 108.874 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 275,832 Dinar ($2,534) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)