Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.887 DZD / PAB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 9% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 371,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 335,965 Dinar (2,874 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)