Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.352 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 296,342 Dinar (RD$ 125,970) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)