Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.391 DZD / DOP
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 314,125 Dinar (RD$ 131,386) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (39 minutes ago)