Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 117.818 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 33% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 540,277 Dinar (€4,586) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)