Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.375 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 42% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 539,754 Dinar (€4,017) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 381,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)