Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.776 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 536,082 Dinar (€4,476) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)