Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.018 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 71% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 646,315 Dinar (€4,616) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 377,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)