Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.875 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 75% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 649,871 Dinar (€4,613) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 371,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元140,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)