Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.202 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 72% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 538,789 Dinar (€3,956) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)