Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.040 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 322,556 Dinar (元20,109) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (35 minutes ago)