Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.102 DZD / THB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 343,096 Dinar (110,607 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)