Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 921 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.035 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 220,377 Dinar (₨212,836) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)