Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.182 DZD / PGK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 566,832 Dinar (17,083 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)