Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 843 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.250 DZD / PGK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 51% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 548,199 Dinar (14,717 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 364,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)