Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.157 DZD / PGK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 36% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 457,942 Dinar (13,025 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 336,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,945 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Houston, Texas costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (about 2 hours ago)