Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.854 DZD / PGK
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 42% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 582,225 Dinar (16,705 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 409,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,621 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)