Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.755 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 159,088 Dinar (ARS $23,552) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (13 minutes ago)