Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.117 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 211,388 Dinar (ARS $29,704) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)