Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.223 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 49% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 332,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 170,464 Dinar (ARS $40,361) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)