Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 805 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.644 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 35% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 207,366 Dinar (ARS $36,742) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (43 minutes ago)