Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.773 DZD / ARS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 310,752 Dinar (ARS $45,883) in La Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)