Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 582 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.999 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 456,218 Dinar ($b28,516) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)