Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 487 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.997 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 500,098 Dinar ($b31,262) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (28 minutes ago)