Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.664 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 484,049 Dinar ($b30,902) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)