Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 600 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.836 DZD / BOB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 435,498 Dinar ($b27,500) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $17,465 (about 2 hours ago)