Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.838 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 373,214 Dinar ($3,278) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)