Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 113.735 DZD / USD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 414,365 Dinar ($3,643) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 374,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)