Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.645 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 6% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 355,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 334,736 Dinar (L 72,061) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)