Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.841 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 5% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 313,710 Dinar (L 64,806) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)