Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.653 DZD / HNL
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 5% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 427,631 Dinar (L 91,909) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)