Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 410%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 695 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.577 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 57% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 533,485 Dinar (€3,822) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 340,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)