Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.994 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 59% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 644,137 Dinar (€5,459) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (38 minutes ago)