Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 393%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.857 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 59% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 581,039 Dinar (€4,341) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)