Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 119% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 891,646 Dinar (¥915,611) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (33 minutes ago)