Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 861,784 Dinar (¥881,670) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)