Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 976 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 359.594 DZD / KWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 119% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 822,278 Dinar (Dinar 2,287) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)