Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.824 DZD / KWD
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 101% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 753,343 Dinar (Dinar 2,099) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)