Cost of living comparison between Kursk, Russia and Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.762 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 298,264 Dinar (руб 169,272) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)