Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 666 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.007 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 21% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 294,965 Dinar (руб 146,960) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (23 minutes ago)