Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.948 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 326,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 263,315 Dinar (руб 135,190) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)