Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.007 DZD / RUB
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 252,405 Dinar (руб 125,790) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)