Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.757 DZD / EUR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 52% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 618,223 Dinar (€5,295) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (43 minutes ago)