Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.797 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 19% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 353,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 285,921 Dinar (元16,065) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (41 minutes ago)