Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.789 DZD / CNY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 14% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 320,842 Dinar (元20,320) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)