Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.225 DZD / GHS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 45% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 534,924 Dinar (GH₵21,206) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 369,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)