Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.172 DZD / GHS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 23% cheaper than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 312,933 Dinar (GH₵12,946) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)