Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 680 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.923 DZD / GHS
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 44% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 531,010 Dinar (GH₵20,484) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 370,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)