Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 647,677 Dinar (¥644,787) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (20 minutes ago)