Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.018 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 576,102 Dinar (¥566,022) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 356,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)