Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 DZD / JPY
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 581,330 Dinar (¥549,267) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (31 minutes ago)