Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.666 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 537,290 Dinar (807,331 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 104 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)