Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 DZD / AOA *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 26% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 481,394 Dinar (907,893 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 383,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)