Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 37% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 499,361 Dinar (724,678 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)