Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49652 DZD / AOA *
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 25% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 386,769 Dinar (778,956 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 310,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)