Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Algiers, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 DZD / AOA
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 41% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 530,024 Dinar (802,623 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)