Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.838 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,098 Dinar (RM16,350) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)