Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.399 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is about the same as in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,000 Dinar in Algiers you would need to make just about 391,280 Dinar (RM15,405) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)