Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.250 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 62% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 509,711 Dinar (RM17,426) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)