Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Algiers, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.918 DZD / MYR
Do you live in Algiers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Algiers (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 370,264 Dinar (RM13,263) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 340,000 Dinar in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)